Policies & Procedures
With your safety in mind we reserve the right to alter trips upon our discretion due to water levels or unpredictable events. In the event we change a trip due to water levels the price of the trip remains the same as we will provide an extended trip on a comparable section of river.
• Cancellations/Refunds are less a $15.00 per person cancellation fee. The remainder of the
deposit is refundable if we are given 10 days advance notice - Groups of 12 or more require 30
days notice. Cancellations inside 10 or 30 days are not subject to refund. Unless you have
chosen the WFC policy at time of reservation.
• No shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds. Although we may allow a one time change within the same year based upon availability and circumstance. Changes will incur a change fee of $10.00 per person.
• Any participant under the age of 18 years must have a Release Waiver signed by a parent. Your waivers are emailed to you and are automatically filed with us upon completion. (No printing necessary!)
• Minimum age recommendations fluctuate depending on water level and discretion (13+ years for Royal Gorge Trips - 6 years for Bighorn trips.)
• For the safety of yourself and others we refuse service to anyone under the influence of Drugs/Alcohol prior to or during any activity with RGR and in turn you immediately forfeit refund.
• Swimming Ability and a Healthy Fitness Level are Always Recommended.
• By making a deposit to Royal Gorge Rafting, Royal Gorge Zipline Tours or Royal Gorge Vacation Rentals you are stating that you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms & policies.
• Our trips depart as scheduled rain or shine. In order to maintain our schedule we ask that you arrive on time as not to miss your trip.
- We truly appreciate your choosing Royal Gorge Rafting