Policies & Procedures
With your safety in mind we reserve the right to alter trips upon our discretion due to extreme weather or unpredictable events. In the event a trip is terminated due to weather prior to finishing more than half of the Classic or Extreme tour we will reschedule your group or issue a gift certificate that is valid one year from the date of your trip. If your tour exceeds more than half of either course it will be considered a full tour and refunds are not available.
• Cancellations/Refunds are less a $15.00 per person cancellation fee. The remainder of the deposit is refundable if we are given 10 days advance notice - Groups of 12 or more require 30 days notice.
Cancellations inside 10 or 30 days are not subject to refund. Unless you have chosen the WFC policy at time of reservation.
• No shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds. Although we may allow a one time change within the same year based upon availability and circumstance. Changes will incur a change fee of $10.00 per person.
• Any participant under the age of 18 years must have a Release Waiver signed by a parent. Your waivers are emailed to you and are automatically filed with us upon completion. (No printing necessary!)
• A healthy fitness level is always recommended. There are no refunds due to inability of participation. See above refund policy.
• All participants must weigh between 50 - 250 lbs (Classic Tour) -or- 70 to 250 lbs (Extreme Tour)
• For your safety and of others we refuse service to anyone under the influence of Drugs/Alcohol prior to or during any activity with RGR and in turn you immediately forfeit refund.
• By making a deposit to Royal Gorge Rafting, Royal Gorge Zipline Tours or Royal Gorge Vacation Rentals you are stating that you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms & policies.
• Our trips depart as scheduled rain or shine. In order to maintain our schedule we ask that you arrive on time as not to miss your trip.
-We truly appreciate your choosing Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours.